ST. LOUIS, MO | Modjeski and Masters is pleased to announce the relocation of our regional office in St. Louis, MO! The office relocation highlights our firm’s continued commitment to our clients in Missouri and the surrounding region.
Our St. Louis, MO regional office, in tandem with our Edwardsville, IL office, serves public and private clients with life-cycle transportation engineering services including highway, railroad, and pedestrian bridges. Our staff includes bridge engineers and technicians with expertise in design, rehabilitation, and inspection.
Mr. David Petermeier, PE, SE serves as the MidAmerica Regional Manager in charge of our St. Louis and Edwardsville offices. Mr. Aaron Kober, PE, SE will serve as the senior staff member in St. Louis. Aaron is a licensed Professional Engineer in Missouri and Illinois, and a licensed Structural Engineer in Illinois. David and Aaron have both been with the firm for over 20 years.
Aaron stated, “We hope that our continuing presence in St. Louis will help us nurture the relationships we have with our Missouri clients and serve as an avenue to develop additional relationships with new clients. Our dedication to our St. Louis location shows our clients that we are serious about serving their needs in the City of St. Louis, and in the State of Missouri.”
Recent Modjeski and Masters’ projects in Missouri and surrounding areas include:
- Union Station Tunnel Rehabilitation design and construction oversight for Metro St. Louis
- Ongoing structural engineering services for Metro St. Louis, including inspections, ratings, rehabilitation, and construction services.
- Missouri Route A over Indian Creek bridge replacement
- Bill Emerson Bridge cable inspection and miscellaneous repairs.
- Construction Services for the Merchants Bridge West Approach Replacement
- Design and Construction Oversight for Columbia Terminal Railroad over US Highway 63
- Design and Construction Oversight for the Merchants Bridge Deck Truss Replacement
- General engineering services for the Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis, including inspections, on-call load clearances, and structural evaluations
The Modjeski and Masters St. Louis office can be contacted at the following address, phone number, and email address:
Modjeski and Masters, Inc.
326 South 21st Street, Suite 301
St. Louis, MO 63103