The Modjeski and Masters scholarship recognizes excellence in engineering with a monetary award and an internship opportunity for one undergraduate student who displays exceptional promise in their study.
- $5,000 award
- Internship/co-op opportunity
- Industry networking opportunities
- Undergraduate student entering junior or senior year
- Willing and available to accept a Modjeski and Masters internship or co-op
- Must be pursuing a degree in engineering focusing on structural, electrical, highway, or mechanical engineering
- Required GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Official enrollment documentation from your
university (for example, an acceptance letter)
- Essay responses
Please answer the two required questions and two of the additional questions. You may copy each question
into a Word document along with your responses and attach to your application email. Each answer should be no longer than 250 words.
- Why are you pursuing engineering as a major?
- What are your career goals and how would working with M&M help you achieve those goals?
- What area of the industry would you change and why?
- Describe your greatest personal achievement.
- Describe something that you are passionate about.
- Describe a time where you acted with integrity
You will be notified via email when your application has been received. A winner will be selected and notified by the end of November.