Prequalifications and Licensing Administrator
The Mechanicsburg, PA office of Modjeski and Masters is looking for a Prequalifications and Licensing Administrator.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least five (5) years of hands-on experience in Engineering / Architectural / Construction or related firms is preferred.
General responsibilities could include:
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and organizing agency prequalifications, firm/employee licensure, data files, project sheets, resumes, market research, prospect/client information, and other resources. Research and gather information with independent follow-up;
- Assist with the collection of corporate project and personnel information and information related to opportunities/pursuits and store/retrieve in Vision as needed;
- Coordinate various monthly reports, including earned value reports, and other reports as needed;
- Maintain various electronic and hard copy files;
- Perform weekly searches for new business opportunities;
- Additional as-needed responsibilities:
- Assist with developing, editing, assembling, printing, and timely delivery of a variety of firm qualification materials, presentations, and other leave-behinds;
- Participate in the development of project descriptions for use in either project sheets, SF330 forms, and / or website case studies and news releases;
- Assist with the completion of government forms, client questionnaires, and qualifying statements;
- Assist with and sponsorships, including ordering, producing, and assembling materials for such events;
- Assist the development and distribution of a Marketing newsletter on a recurring basis; and
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proposal processes and procedures as well as document formatting;
- Knowledge and experience using Client Relations Management system such as Deltek Vision;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organization skills with high standards of quality work;
- Thoroughness and high attention for details;
- Ability to set priorities and manage a diverse workload;
- Ability to deal effectively with clients and coworkers;
- Ability to organize vast amounts of information quickly and accurately with attention to detail;
- Ability to initiate routine tasks without prompting;
- Strong general computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications — Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Professional preferred;
- PennDOT ECMS experience is preferred;
- Ability to solve problems and remain flexible and reliable; and
- Conscientiousness with a great work ethic and positive attitude.
If interested and qualified for this position, please include a cover letter when applying. Thank you.