The Mechanicsburg, PA office of Modjeski and Masters is looking to hire a Transportation/Stormwater Engineer with at least 4 years of experience in water resources engineering.
Education and License Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university and
- FE/EIT required, PE preferred.
General responsibilities could include:
- Perform civil design tasks on transportation projects including drainage, erosion and sediment control design, and stormwater management design.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, modeling of watersheds, stormwater systems, bridges, and culverts using StormCAD/Storm and Sanitary, HEC-RAS, or similar software.
- Support Chapter 102 and 105 permitting applications, plans, and technical report preparation.
- Assist in the development of construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates for transportation projects under the direction of senior engineers using Microsoft Office, MicroStation and/or AutoCAD.
Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with PennDOT and/or Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission policies, procedures, including the Pennsylvania DEP KEeS system.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and organize multiple projects.
- Good command of the English language with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Inroads/OpenRoads and/or Civil 3d is a plus.
If interested and qualified for this position, please include a cover letter when applying. Thank you.