The Mechanicsburg, PA office of Modjeski and Masters is looking to hire a CAD Technician. The CAD Technician will work directly with Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineers on bridge and highway design projects.
Education and License Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Engineering Technology with emphasis in Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD).
- Develop concept sketches, detail drawings and contract plans for transportation projects – highway, bridges and related structures – in concert with engineering staff and/or senior technicians;
- Develop plan quantities, as well as shop drawing reviews;
- Develop sketches for reports and proposals;
- Assemble and/or reproducing contract documents for submissions, including electronic and paper copies and
- Some in-field work may be required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Microstation;
- Experience with 3D modeling software and
- Knowledge of structural, mechanical and electrical drafting details and standards are preferred.
If interested and qualified for this position, please include a cover letter when applying. Thank you.