The Mechanicsburg, PA office of Modjeski and Masters is looking to hire a 3-D Artist with 0-2 years of job related experience in an Engineering/Architectural/Construction firm.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS degree in Digital Design or a related major from an accredited college or university and
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience in an Engineering/Architectural/Construction firm or a minimum of 2 years of non-degree experience in an Engineering/Architectural/Construction will be considered.
- Develop, edit, assemble, print, and have delivered in a timely manner a variety of 3D graphics and animations working in close coordination with Project Managers and Proposal Managers as needed;
- Develop, maintain, and organize data files and other resources. Research and gather information with independent follow-up;
- Participate in various graphics efforts as needed, including public relations, social media, website, newsletter, print materials, and other efforts as needed and
- Provide support for events and sponsorships, including attendance at and/or ordering, producing, and assembling materials for such events.
Skills and Abilities:
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven environment;
- Knowledge of 3D visualization processes and procedures;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong general computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications — Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Teams;
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and related software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat Professional a plus;
- Experience with State DOT on-line engineering management system for proposal submissions a plus;
- General familiarity with clients that M&M typically proposes to, including (but not limited to):
- State DOT’s – PennDOT, New York State DOT, Michigan DOT, North Carolina DOT, Louisiana DOTD, and West Virginia DOH
- Transportation Authorities – Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority, and Delaware River Port Authority
- Railroads – Amtrak, Conrail, Norfolk Southern, and New Jersey Transit
- Basic understanding of bridge and transportation industry terminology and procedures preferred;
- Ability to set priorities and manage a diverse workload;
- Ability to deal effectively with clients and coworkers and
- Ability to organize vast amounts of information quickly and accurately with attention to detail.
If interested and qualified for this position, please include a cover letter when applying. Thank you.