Project Proposal Coordinator
The Mechanicsburg, PA office of Modjeski and Masters is looking to hire a Project Proposal/Marketing Coordinator with 5-7 years of job related experience.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or Engineering from an accredited college or university and
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in an Engineering/Architectural/Construction firm.
- Develop, edit, assemble, print, and have delivered in a timely manner a variety of firm qualification materials, presentations, and other leave-behinds;
- Collect corporate project and personnel information and information related to opportunities/pursuits and store/retrieve in Vision as needed;
- Develop, maintain and organize data files, agency prequalifications, project sheets, resumes, market research, prospect and client information, and other resources. Research and gather information with independent follow-up;
- Participate in the development of project descriptions for use in either project sheets, SF330 forms, and / or website case studies and news releases;
- Assist with the completion of government forms, client questionnaires, and qualifying statements;
- Provide support for direct mail campaigns and other communications. Assist with the assemble of mailing lists and printing and distributing of proofs and other content for group mailings;
- Provide support for events and sponsorships, including attendance at and/or ordering, producing, and assembling materials for such events and
- Coordinate the development and distribution of an employee and client newsletter on a recurring basis.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proposal processes and procedures was well as document formatting;
- Knowledge and experience using Client Relations Management system such as Deltek Vision;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong general computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications — Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook;
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and related software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and Acrobat Professional;
- PennDOT ECMS experience is preferred;
- Ability to set priorities and manage a diverse workload;
- Ability to deal effectively with clients and coworkers and
- Ability to organize vast amounts of information quickly and accurately with attention to detail.