Senior Associate/Office Manager Promoted to Vice President
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Quentin Johnson, PE, to Vice President.
Mr. Johnson joined Modjeski and Masters, Inc. in 1986, and is a Senior Associate with the firm’s Poughkeepsie, NY office. Mr. Johnson is experienced in design, condition inspections, load ratings, fracture-critical analyses, studies, reports, specifications, cost estimating, and construction liaison. He supervises project design teams of engineers and technicians.
Quentin has served as Project Manager and Project Engineer for numerous short and medium span rehabilitation and bridge replacement projects. He has also served as Project Engineer and Project Manager for rehabilitation contracts for long-span suspension bridges, cantilever truss bridges, and continuous truss bridges. Mr. Johnson is thoroughly familiar with AASHTO rating requirements for bridges, AASHTO-LRFD design specifications, and NYSDOT policies and specifications.
“Quentin has been an invaluable asset to Modjeski and Masters for more than three decades. His leadership in the New York office has led to growth in revenue, clients and prestige in that region. The Board of Directors welcomes Quentin as our newest Vice President,” states President/CEO Michael Britt, PE.
Mr. Johnson has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- RK-23 Manhattan Approach Ramps Reconstruction & Rehabilitation, Manhattan, NY
- Hoffman Street over Metro-North Railroad, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Rehabilitation of Bridge D-13 (Lime Kiln Rd) over Tenmile River, Dover, NY
- Rehabilitation of Bridge E-9, Palen Road over Fishkill Creek, East Fishkill, NY
- NYSDOT Design Build Bundle, Orange County, Varies, NY
- Throgs Neck Bridge Queens Approach Rehabilitation, New York, NY
Quentin graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY in 1986 with his B.S., and furthered his education at Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY obtaining his M.S. in 2001.