Project Manager Promoted to Senior Project Manager
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Lee R. Lentz, PE to Senior Project Manager. In this position, Mr. Lentz will manage complex movable bridge projects and pursuits supporting the firm’s Movable Bridge Business Unit. As a Senior Project Manager, he will also contribute to the M&M’s corporate vision and internal leadership programs.
Mr. Lentz has been with the firm for 20 years. He currently serves as the Chairman of the AREMA Movable Bridge Subcommittee, the Secretary of Heavy Movable Structures, Inc., and sits on several internal committees at M&M.
“Lee is a vital member of our Movable Bridge Business Unit. His expertise with movable bridge machinery and components is recognized both within M&M and throughout the industry. He is on a first name basis with movable bridge owners, vendors, and engineering firms across the nation. The Board of Directors congratulates Lee on his promotion to Senior Project Manager and looks forward to his continued contributions moving forward,” says M&M President and CEO, Mike Britt, PE.
Mr. Lentz has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- UPRR – Systemwide Inspections, Maintenance Facilities Upgrades and Movable Bridge Design
- ConnDOT - Emergency Declaration Design-Build Repairs
- NJDOT - Statewide Maintenance and Automation Contracts
- MassDOT - Fore River Vertical Lift Bridge Design-Build
- Louisiana DOTD - Houma-Navigation Canal Swing Bridge Rehabilitation
- Michigan DOT - Houghton-Hancock VL Bridge Rehabilitation
- NCDOT - Memorial VL and Isabel Holmes Bascule Bridge Rehab Designs
- NYCDOT - Technical Writer Movable Bridges
- CSXT – Systemwide Rehab Support for Movable Bridges
Mr. Lentz earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Penn State University. He is a registered Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Connecticut.