Key Hire Expands M&M Highway Engineering Capabilities
Mr. LeRose joined Modjeski and Masters, Inc. in October 2018, and is a Senior Engineer of Highways with the Charleston, WV office. Mr. LeRose was previously employed by the West Virginia Department of Highways, where he spent 3 years in the Traffic Engineering Design Section as a Unit Design Leader for the states Signing and Lighting Design Department. Before that he was employed with E.L. Robinson Engineering Co. where his roles varied from draftsmen to Project Manager over the span of 14 years.
“Chris has the traffic and highway experience that will fill a need in our Charleston, West Virginia office. This combined with his WVDOH experience makes him an ideal fit for this office,” states President and CEO Michael Britt, PE.
Mr. LeRose has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- Charleston Interstate Roadway Lighting Renovation, Charleston, WV
- Morgantown to Maryland Lighting and DMS, Morgantown, WV
- CAMC MacCorkle Avenue Roadway Improvements for the Cancer Center, Charleston, WV
- I-64 Signing Renovation KY State Line to 29th Street Exit, WV
- Route 35 From Crooked Creek I/C to Hurricane Creek Road, WV
- Monongahela Boulevard Lighting, Morgantown, WV
- Huntington Area Roadway Lighting, WV
- Corridor H – Davis to Bismarck, WV
Mr. LeRose graduated from West Virginia University Institute of Technology, Montgomery, WV in 2000 with his B.S. in Civil Engineering. He is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of West Virginia and a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers.