Project Manager Promoted to Senior Project Manager
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Blaise Blabac, PE to Senior Project Manager - Structures.
Working from Modjeski and Masters’ Poughkeepsie office since 2003, Mr. Blaise Blabac has provided invaluable dedication and expertise to a number of M&M’s highest profile clients in New York City and throughout the state of New York. Through his 20 years of engineering experience Mr. Blabac has been a crucial member on countless projects of all sizes, from small bridge rehabilitations to large projects involving multiple bridges and related structures. He has also been heavily involved in several suspension bridge main cable inspection and strength evaluation projects. Through his new role, Mr. Blabac will assist in managing projects in the Poughkeepsie office and help acquire new work for Modjeski and Masters.
“Blaise has been instrumental in maintaining M&M’s strong technical reputation with the clients served by the Poughkeepsie Office. His ingenuity, excellent problem-solving skills and management abilities have served him well to meet the challenges of projects small to large. I look forward to Blaise’s continued growth in the management and operations of the Poughkeepsie Office.”,” states M&M’s Vice President, Quentin Johnson, PE.
Mr. Blabac has been heavily involved in many notable projects including:
- Rehabilitation of the Wurts St. Suspension Bridge (NYSDOT) – Currently under design
- Main Cable Investigation of the Mid-Hudson and Bear Mountain Bridges (NYSBA) – Currently under construction
- GWB-244.048 – Replacement of Suspender Ropes and Rehabilitation of Main Cables of the George Washington Bridge (PANYNJ) – Currently under construction
- GWB-244.042 – Rehabilitation of 178th and 179th Street Ramps, Bus Ramps and Bus Turnaround of the George Washington Bridge (PANYNJ) – Currently under construction
- RK-23A – Rehabilitation of the Manhattan Approach Ramps to the RFK Bridge (TBTA) – Completed 2018
- Rehabilitation of Bridge PO-15X over Wappinger Creek – Completed 2017
- Replacement of Bridge 101P over Vly Creek – Completed 2017