Jared Weisman Promoted to Project Manager
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jared Weisman, PE to Project Manager.
Mr. Weisman joined M&M in 2010 and works out of M&M’s Washington, D.C. office. He has experience in the design, inspection, rating, and rehabilitation of new and existing highway and railroad bridges, including both fixed and movable bridges.
"Jared has been instrumental in the success of the Railroad Business Unit and our D.C. office operations. He has successfully led many important projects and is well respected for his broad range of experience, technical knowledge, and expertise. Jared is a mentor to many younger engineers in our office. With his new role as a PM, he will continue to provide strong leadership in managing and executing jobs, and also take on additional responsibilities in project development and client relationships. We look forward to his continued growth and contributions to the unit and the firm," states M&M Vice President Buck Ouyang, PE.
Mr. Weisman has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- I-74 Mississippi River Bridge Design, Bettendorf, IA
- LA-1 Port Allen Bridge Design, Port Allen, LA
- LA-23 Belle Chasse P3 Independent Design, Belle Chasse, LA
- Quebec Bridge Instrumentation, Rating & Rehabilitation, Quebec, QC
- Victoria Bridge Instrumentation, Rating & Rehabilitation, Montreal, QC
- Hurricane Gulch Bridge, Mears Memorial Bridge, and Gold Creek Bridge Rating and Fatigue Study, Various, AK
- Emergency Repair Services of Hoffman Bridge (MN), Angleton Bridge (TX), Sims Bridge (CA), and Sunshine Bridge (LA)
Mr. Weisman completed both his M.S. and B.S. in Civil Engineering from Penn State University. He is a registered professional engineer in Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C, Alabama, and Louisiana.