Chris LeRose Promoted to Project Manager
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Chris LeRose, PE to Project Manager.
He joined Modjeski and Masters, Inc. in 2018 taking charge of the Highway Design Section in the Charleston, WV Structures Business Unit. He has more than 20 years of experience. Prior to joining the M&M team, he worked for three years as a Unit Design Leader in the Traffic Engineering Design Section for the Traffic Engineering Division of the West Virginia Division of Highways.
Mr. LeRose has provided project supervision on roadway designs, drainage design, right-of-way design, NPDES permitting, signing and marking design, temporary traffic control and highway lighting design.
“Chris has been instrumental in the continued growth of our West Virginia Office," says West Virginia Regional Director Tom Rogers. "Under his leadership, M&M has expanded services and delivered successful projects working directly with the WVDOH Traffic Division. Congratulations, Chris!”
Mr. LeRose has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- Charleston Interstate Roadway Lighting Renovation, Charleston, WV
- Morgantown to Maryland Lighting and DMS, Morgantown, WV
- CAMC MacCorkle Avenue Roadway Improvements for the Cancer Center, Charleston, WV
- I-64 Signing Renovation KY State Line to 29th Street Exit, WV
- Route 35 From Crooked Creek I/C to Hurricane Creek Road, WV
- Monongahela Boulevard Lighting, Morgantown, WV
- Huntington Area Roadway Lighting, WV
- Corridor H – Davis to Bismarck, WV
Mr. LeRose graduated from West Virginia University Institute of Technology, Montgomery, WV in 2000 with his B.S. in Civil Engineering. He is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of West Virginia and is a long time ASCE member, recently being appointed a position on the WV ACEC Joint Transportation Committee with his term running from August 2020 through August 2023.