Andy Adams Promoted to Project Manager
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Adams, PE to Project Manager.
Mr. Adams joined M&M in 2009. He has worked on both new design, rehabilitation, and emergency response projects, performing analysis using finite element modeling, as well as designing various components and developing design drawings.
"Andy has a great depth of experience working on complex projects, both from the technical side as well as organizing the approach to a project and ensuring the client’s needs are being met. I know he will continue to do an outstanding job in his new role," said National Bridge Group Director Dr. Tom Murphy.
Mr. Adams has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- I-74 Mississippi River Bridge Design and Construction Support
- Hawk Falls Bridge Design
- Liberty Bridge Emergency Response
- Development of FWHA Manual of Refined Analysis
- Robert F. Kennedy (Tri-borough) Bridge - Manhattan Approach Reconstruction Design
- Delaware River Bridge Emergency Response
- Chirajara Collapse Investigation
Mr. Adams completed both his M.S. and B.S. in Civil Engineering from Penn State University. He is a registered professional engineer in Pennsylvania, and contributes to the AASHTO T-14 Structural Steel Design Committee.