Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Ralph Eppehimer, PE, to Vice President.
Since joining M&M in 1982 he has vast experience in all aspects of field services including new bridge construction, safety and maintenance inspections of existing bridges, repair and rehabilitation of bridges, and emergency response to bridge accidents. He has been the construction manager, technical advisor, resident engineer, and assistant resident engineer on a number of significant movable bridge projects, primarily railroad bridges. He currently serves as manager of the Field Services section of the New Orleans office. Mr. Eppehimer’s technical specialties are the field inspection of all types of bridges, field monitoring of movable and fixed bridge construction, and the repair and retrofit of bridge elements.
“Ralph has been instrumental in expanding the New Orleans Office’s field service offerings beyond the traditional inspections. The field section now routinely carries out a number of large construction management projects and provides an increasing array of high quality services to our clients. His leadership, management skills, dedication and expertise in all field related aspects of bridge engineering have made him an invaluable member of our organization,” states Zolan Prucz, Senior Vice President.
Mr. Eppehimer has been part of many notable projects which include:
- Huey P. Long Bridge Inspections and Maintenance, New Orleans, LA (LADOTD)
- Florida Avenue Bridge Replacement, New Orleans, LA (Port of New Orleans)
- Houma, LA to Freeport, TX Bridge Relocation/Replacement (UPRR)
- EJ&E Railroad Bridge Replacement, Divine, IL (Canadian National RR)
- Galveston Causeway Railroad Bridge Replacement (County of Galveston)
- US 190 Mississippi River Bridge Rehabilitation, Baton Rouge, LA (LADOTD)
- Lapalco Boulevard/Harvey Canal Bridge Inspections and Maintenance, Jefferson Parish, LA (LADOTD)
Mr. Eppehimer earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Pennsylvania State University. He is a registered Professional Engineer in Louisiana. He is also a member of the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) and American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA).
His leadership, management skills, dedication and expertise are a true asset to the Firm. To learn more contact him directly via email
or 504-524-4344 M&M's New Orleans, LA office.